I94 invites you to LADIES NIGHT IN THE CITY, Thursday November 7th at Metropolis Resort in Eau Claire--An evening of fun, hosted by I94's Matt Malone-- Food, Fun, A Little shopping, lots of socializing--and the chance to a win More than $ 500 in Scheels gift cards and other prizes..including a $ 300 Scheels Gift Card Grand Prize ! Win tickets to the event and everyone of our finalists is guaranteed to win a $ 5 Scheels gift card just for coming out for the night of fun ! Hurry though--You only have until Monday November 4th at 8 am to win your tickets to this fabulous night and get our way to winning the Scheels gift cards.
Official Rules for the Scheels Gift Card giveaway are here.
OFFICIAL RULES for LADIES NIGHT IN THE CITY
SCHEELS GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY 2013
1. No purchase necessary to enter. Participation is limited to persons 21 years or older. One entry per person. One grand prize winner per household.
2. Employees and immediate families of Midwest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC, Scheels , any other participating sponsors, their affiliates, and employees of direct market competing radio stations are not eligible to participate.
3. The contest period is October 29-November 7,2013
4. The contest will be administered as follows: Listeners will be able to enter the contest with I94's Ipoints October 30-November 4.at I94online.com. 30 finalists will be selected from all entries received. Each of the finalists will win tickets for two to the LADIES NIGHT IN THE CITY event at Metropolis Resort in Eau Claire Thursday November 7th. When they attend the event, they will be registered for the grand prize event in which a $ 300 Scheels gift card will be given away. Additional attendees at the event will be randomly selected to participate in the grand prize event. There will be a maximum of 50 finalists eligible for the Grand prize event.
In addition to the $ 300 gift card, an additional 49 $ 5 Scheels gift cards will be given away and some random winners will also win additional prizes (movie tickets,etc.) Must be present to win.
5. Qualifying is by registering on-line at I94online.com or by attending the event and being randomly selected as finalist. MidWest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC is not responsible for computer malfunctions or illegible entries. In the event of either, a finalist could be disqualified. Finalists from Ipoints at i94online.com will be notified they are a finalist on Monday November 4.
6. The finalist prize is tickets for 2 to the event(11/7) a guarantee of a $ 5 Scheels gift card (provided finalists attend the event) and the Grand prize is a $ 300 Scheels Gift card. A Random drawing event will determine the Grand Prize winner. Midwest Family Broadcasting on behalf of the prize sponsor will issue a prize value statement. Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered by any participating sponsor or contest winner. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or traded for other non-cash merchandise.
7. Prizes must be claimed between 8am and 5pm weekdays at 944 Harlem Ave, Altoona, Wisconsin by December 7,2013 or they will remain the property of MidWest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC for disbursal at its discretion. Presentation of photo identification will be required.
8. All local, state, federal taxes, and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner will be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize.
9. Midwest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC reserves the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
10. All entries become property of MidWest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.
11. Midwest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC and any other participating sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur from use or misuse of the prizes or during travel to redeem the prize.
12. If any circumstances beyond the control of Midwest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC or any other participating sponsors force cancellation of the event of which the prizes are part, neither Midwest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC nor any other participating sponsors are obligated to provide substitute prizes.
13. MidWest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC reserves the right to cancel or modify this contest and the official rules of this contest at any time during the contest period. MidWest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC reserves the right to reverse decisions if after further review a discrepancy is found. 14. Decisions of MidWest Family Broadcasting of Eau Claire LLC and participating sponsors are final.
15. Complete rules are available weekdays from 8am to 5pm at 944 Harlem, Altoona, Wisconsin, 54720, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope or on-line at www.i94online.com.